Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Best transition ever


What an amazing day! Lots of crazy news to share, just before I head out.  

It was absolutely gorgeous this morning, so took advantage of my last few breaths of fresh air before many polluted cities. I'm finally able to run again! I also used this as an excuse to procrastinate from studying.  

I took my last final ever tonight! Incredibly depressing to have to study and perform engineering the day before I leave. Hey - I never got my St. Patty's Guinness either!

About halfway through my final, I get a call on my phone - which is only on (vibrate) since I use it as a clock. Since I see it's one of my interviewers, I eventually decide to get up and return the call. And I got a job offer!  

Amazingly I calmed down to (reluctantly) finish my final, which I was very tempted to turn in half-finished. 

To top it all off, I come home to a very lovely celebrating my roommates put together for me! Super touching, including several incredibly thoughtful gifts. Plus champagne. I will definitely miss it here. 

Ok, gots to finish packing.  


Bon voyage!
-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment